Monday 12 March 2018

Murky.

Decidedly murky.

First to my Pulmonary Physio check up.  My physiotherapist is well pleased with me despite the 3 week break as instructed following the cataract op.

He does think I should be in some sort of group and be able to off load my health worries.  I much prefer to do anything other than discuss them.  Then perhaps they will go away.

Murky.


One threatening sky.

I walked.  


A deceased Guillemot.  Apparently there have been quite a few fatalities of the species.  They dont do storms very well, neither do I.

Shedudio.  And painting.


The beginning of the painting.  There are two more Oystercatchers pencilled in to the right.  I will never tire from portraying these birds.  They call to each other.  One call sets the whole lot in flight, if I could recognise the call I would catch them with the camera.  Such a wonderful sight.

This is Sith who I am 'training' that this is his chair and not the one at the other side of the window.  His chair has a blanket on, to prevent deposits of cat hair and needling of the fabric of the chair.  I think I am winning although he never looks impressed.



Our view from the Dining Room.


The sheep in the far field will be lambing soon..  The trees behind have Rooks, Crows, Jackdaws and Starlings roosting and I watch them going to bed as it grows dark.

Better weather promised tomorrow, not Murky.  Here's hoping.

6 comments:

Terra said...

Sith is deep in thought, perhaps dark, murky thoughts to match the weather.

Gail, northern California said...

What a lovely cat is Sith.

DUTA said...

Good Luck with training the cat. That's a beautiful cat!

Jean. said...

Sith is beautiful. He looks like he's in charge. My two are black and beautiful as well, they certainly keep me on my toes. Ha ha!

kjsutcliffe said...

We have cat-hair-on-chair issues too, except Pan is snow white and more hairy than should be possible for a cat and quite happy to shed handfuls at a moment's notice despite regular grooming. There is another rather 'fresh' snowy front coming again from the east :( not looking forward to that ...

Mum said...

It's been a lovely sunny day here so I went and said hello to the sea. It waved back!
Train a cat? Not a chance.
xx