Thursday 8 March 2018

Lets get physical.

Today I did the whole shebang of my Pulmonary physio exercises.  Banned from lifting weights by the opthalmic lot, post cataract op, didnt say til when so I googled it.  3 weeks seemed to be the ok time.  So I built up to the whole shebang. Today I did them all and my eye did not fall out.

I then went for the walk.


I had fully intended that today I would do the .59.  But....


But the Path of Doom had rather a lot of sand on it, and the chariot cannot cope with sand.


This is a refrigerated cargo ship.  Just sitting there.


At last some seabirds on the beach.  Oystercatchers, my favourites.




Two dogs having fun.


Home and a surprise Mothers Day gift, a bit early and I am not the DP'S Mother, but much appreciated!

Also a gathering of either Hoover's or Dyson's feathers from the last battle.


Hoover has returned to the feeding station and no sign of Dyson.  No sign of pretty females either so hope Dyson has them tucked away.


Art work today - a quick sketch of the three Tree Sparrows.

So thats just about all of me got physical.

1 comment:

mamasmercantile said...

Beautiful flowers, how nice to get an early Mothers day gift.