Friday 16 March 2018

Bringing the outside in, photographically.

So windy.  Probably a 'good' time to be ill, I would be literally blown over if I ventured out.

The DP went out and brought me some photos.



The 'Golden Horn' at the entrance to Fraserburgh Harbour.  

That car was in serious danger.  There are always a few idiots taking photos who do not think sensibly.


I like this one as it puts the sea in perspective to the Harbour and the town.  By Rose Dunbar.

The DP also brought me some pics for my daily 'fix' of Oystercatchers.


Sheltering by the rocks.

The wind remains with us for some days.  If I cannot, do not want, to brave the elements just to get to the shedudio the DP is to bring me up some art materials.

I took the steroids.....  

7 comments:

Jean. said...

Wow, what brilliant photographs, love the lighthouse one.
Get well soon. Look after yourself, give yourself a bit of time to get better, and before you know it, the weather will ease, you will recover, and your beach birds will be there waiting.

Sue in Suffolk said...

A bit rough then?

BadPenny said...

Superb photos. Keep warm and rest up xx

janipi said...

The lighthouse one is brilliant. The sea is so powerful. I’m happy to stay in at the moment. Bitterly cold wind here in the Cotswolds.

Susan Zarzycki said...

Just found your blog and loved your picture today of the lighthouse! Would you mind if I used it in a blog post it I gave credit to you?

justjill said...

I do not object to you using the photograph but I didnt take it my husband did.

slimsdotter said...

Your pictures are fascinating. I hope to visit Fraserburg someday!