Sunday 18 February 2018

Update of not a lot really.

The sign has already been knocked down (but our 'new fence' is still standing!)



Mondays and Thursdays is when the DP goes shopping.  So now I am worrying as to whether he will get back home tomorrow.  I have tried to email one of our local councillors but I am told the email address is wrong despite being on all websites and I copied and pasted.....We are perilously low on oil and logs now......how do they deliver?

I went for my walk.  The tide is still high when I go so no sea birds on the shore.


One of the large fishing boats returning to harbour, although it does appear to be heading for the caravan park!

Some different views of the beach - at high tide.



With a different slant, some of the inlets close to the edge.  Pretty.

My eyes appear to be now coordinating with each other.  


Well they don't look too cockeyed so far. 

 It is a bind having two lots of eye drops, 5 minutes apart, four times a day.  But I am not complaining. Much.  

I am going to phone the clinic tomorrow as I really would like to wash my hair, and resume the pulmonary physio exercises.  One is not supposed to get water/shampoo into the eye.  Lean over so to do.  And lifting weights is a definite no no. So will be checking on how much of a no no these are.  I do not remember any of this from the last time.  Hey ho.

One of my daughter and her daughter both achieved a yellow belt at Karate today!


Meanwhile the DP does battle with the garden making more dead branch piles.


A thug of a Lilac, which we have now decided to actually completely remove.  And there is another at the other side of the shedudio.  If he can get out and return he is to purchase an incinerator as the last one disintegrated.  Did us good service though.

So there you go - not a lot really.  Nitty gritty of life as we know it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats a lovely photo of your daughter and children,, congratulations for their accomplishments! I hope the road isn't compromised for very long, what an inconvenience but must be necessary, glad to hear your eyes are working in sync,, thats always a good thing!

BadPenny said...

Well done your daughter and grand daughter x