Sunday 3 September 2017

Windy.

25 mph gusting to 30 mph plus.  No way was I walking.  By the time I went the short distance down to the shedudio I had to then get control of my breathing.  Then to feed the birds.  The DP was on a bird watching jaunt.  Out I went and filled up the feeders.  Back in to sit and breathe.  Hardly any birds!  Guess they were all sheltering.



The Yellow signs.  Or should I say Gold.  As they are like Gold.  We are given two.  Now where I live....



I need a sign on the blue road, the orange road, the pink road and would be nice to have one on the green road.  Preferably two on each as one could face one way and one the other.  With me so far?  Then signs on the house, or in the garden.....More than 2 anyway.  Well this year due to my generosity to others, in the past, gone full circle,  I now have plenty!!  Bit of tweaking on some to stress its me they are aiming for but the DP can go off out on the days prior to the event required by the local authority, think its 2, then if you dont remove them within whatever days after the event you are shot at dawn.....  So - a bit of personalisation and hopefully the masses of art buying public will find me!




The chairs are placed, two by the work table for whoever to have a dabble. Or watch me making a mess.  One to sit and look out at the birds.  (Hence the tubs containing bird food under the shelf.)  And the browsers positioned to browse.  Hopefully enough space for people to walk around and look.




Well this evening we had a fire.



Not that cold, but chilly and it cheers you.  And doesnt cost a lot like the liquid gold for the central heating.

I caught up with the Edinburgh Tattoo.


Enjoy.

3 comments:

kjsutcliffe said...

We are at the planning the route stage of our art trail, sometime soon, I am going to walk the route (fortunately it is all contained in the village) and work out how many arrows we will need to ensure folk don't wander off and miss our artists!
Your studio looks beautifully set out and ready for all visitors :)

Chris said...

Thanks for posting the Tattoo, spectacular fireworks. I've never been despite living in Scotland for 24 years. Your artistic eye is well in evidence in your setup for the show.

crafty cat corner said...

My son rang this evening and mentioned that he had just had his first lot of logs delivered. He has just started his log burner going for the winter. I still love that cat painting best of all.
Hope you do well.
Briony
x