Tuesday 5 September 2017

Tuesdays doings.

After two days of torrential rain and high winds I finally got out.



A beautiful day.  The wind had dropped, though it was still a bit cool.  





Twa Fishing Boats awae on the hunt.  Herring at the moment I think.




A Paddle Surfer. Waiting and then - off and away.


The Gull Gang.  
Herring Gulls.  Young and Mature.  Great Black Backed.  Black Headed.


A White Lipped Snail.  Up the Path of Doom.  Yes I did the .59 today.  Took me a lot longer but I did it.


A Robin through the window.  As this one was on the bird feeder prior to this photo then he is the one we had last year as he is the only one I have ever seen manage to do this!  So welcome back.  Did you know they migrate?  Well they do.  As do Starlings .  I wish the gang we have at the moment would do.  And apparently Blackbirds migrate also.  Perhaps none of the above as far as Swallows.   Havent seen any Swallows today.....  Be the Pink Footed Geese and Whooper Swans coming in next then we know winter looms.



And the DP  continues to clear the bed of Bishops Weed and tidy the patio for NEOS.  


1 comment:

crafty cat corner said...

I've learnt something here, I didn't know that robins and black birds migrate. Love the robin they are my favourite bird, maybe because they are feisty like me. lol
Briony
x