Tuesday 12 September 2017

NEOS - Day 4.

You have to laugh - there is always one.  Just waiting for my lunch time egg to boil the knock at the door.  "I've come for the art exhibition."  On explaining I was not open til one p.m. the DP came to the rescue.  And took the chap down to the shedudio.  

At 1 p.m. I went down and opened the tin of shortbread, unwrapped the fruit cake and started to play with my new Walnut Ink.




From then on the shedudio was full of people.


Some had a go at creating.  Most had a fly cup and a piece.  Shortbread going down a storm.  The DP may have to make his famous Chocolate Cake after all.  Though there is still one fruit cake to start on.

One person who really is enjoying NEOS and getting so much fuss he (and I) is totally exhausted.



Sith cat - whacked.  He was at the vets this morning for  check up after his antibiotic jab a couple of weeks ago after he had another sneezing episode.  All well.  Although she still hasnt been able to check his heart as he purrs so loudly.

It is most definitely Autumn.  Darker nights and mornings and the wood burner on in the evenings.


The weather has been better today.  Still the wind but only a little rain.  My car is back having passed it's MOT and had a service.  So I might go look at the sea tomorrow.  Then it is back on NEOS duty at 1 p.m. 5 days to go.  Oh and today I sold a painting.  Tired but happy.

4 comments:

Gail, northern California said...

Yay! So happy to hear you sold a painting!
Lovely, that husband of yours.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a better and more profitable day. I didn't realise you had to pay to be part of this scheme is that for the advertising?

kjsutcliffe said...

Glad the weather has improved as have visitor numbers X Well done Sith as chief meeter and greater😊

The Weaver of Grass said...

Sounds a good day all round and the only word that matters is that last one 'happy'.