Sunday 17 September 2017

Just enjoying life.


I closed the doors on the shedudio today.  4.40 p.m. Told the DP I was taking early retirement!  He went down and cleared up the cake the remaining short bread, plates, cake forks, and spoons, milk and sugar.  Had anyone turned up as last night at 10 to 5 I would have killed/ignored them.  Really had enough.




I spent many years in child care.  Child minder, ran various Playgroups, working with behaviourally challenged kids, then Inspector of Childrens Day Care, I havent lost the knack.. Just the energy.  So delightful to have the children this NEOS week.  

I will not do NEOS again.  I shall have open shedudio at weekends when I feel like it.  Who knows how successful that will be ?  But if people know they can come along and have a cup of and a piece and just chat, have a go at some painting, see mine, who knows.  I am in there anyway.  But not for 9 days on the trot.  And no signage.  No.  NEOS committee has not been helpful.

Tomorrow whatever the weather I am off to the Prom.  I have my physio check up in the afternoon. Either before or after I will be ploughing up and down the Esplanade.

Back to normal. Hah.




5 comments:

Terra said...

I love those creative kiddos and your more relaxed plan for the future.

Jules said...

Your plan for next year sounds like a good one. X

crafty cat corner said...

I can imagine that what you did was very taxing, I don't think I could have done it. Well done.
Briony
x

kjsutcliffe said...

I can understand your plan and it sounds a good one. Nine days is a long time to commit to an open studio, where as your open at weekend when you want does make a whole lot of sense x

UplayOnline said...

Your plan for next year sounds like a good one. X


แตกใน xxx