Monday 14 August 2017

NEOS.

North East Open Studios is from the 9th to the 17th September.  I open my studio (shedudio) from 1 p.m to 5 p.m. every day.  Before then I have to have my Yellow signs at the end of every road that leads to here.  I do not have that amount of yellow signs.  I have two.  Fortunately I gave my old signs to a friend who isnt doing NEOS this year so I can get them back.  Being in the middle of nowhere is good but not always.  Satnav sends you into the depths of nowhere...... and not to our house.


My mini trail map.  Together with the two other artists in the Hidden Corner we have put these mini trail maps into the catalogues we have placed all over the area.








There I am on page 27.

Of course I have to have plenty work for people to view, and hopefully the odd purchase on the way.  As I do not have any commission to pay as I do when exhibiting elsewhere I can reduce my prices.  Which I have.





The catalogues are going fast.  Our Butcher has given out all of his!  So I have to replenish.

I think I am ready.  Hmmm.  

Today the weather was atrocious.  Wind and rain.  So no walk.  

I played down the shedudio.


With pen and ink.


And cling film.

When I really should be focusing on NEOS.

3 comments:

R's Rue said...

Great.

Chris said...

I would definitely buy a piece of your work if only I could be there!

kjsutcliffe said...

Can't stem artist flow when it appears! NEOS stuff will get done. ...just not now!