Thursday 17 August 2017

How have I done?

Today I had to go for my review on my pulmonary physio.  I keep a 'daily diary' of what I have done.  I am supposed to do the exercises every other day.  But having had the inhaler reduced and then put back up, plus a possible chest infection so a week of antibiotics,  there are some gaps.... But my physio was pleased with me.  In fact he told me to slow down a bit!  I was also advised on the breathing so as to make the exercises actually work the lungs which was helpful.  

The lungs today have not been helpful at all.  It has been very hot.


The British Lung Foundation advise one to not go out when it is hot.  Or windy, or cold, so when do you go out??


As I was already out at physio I then went down to the Prom.  Here is a fishing boat coming in to the harbour.



The Gull Gang.  Despite there being many people on the beach they found a space.  



These two Black Headed Gulls were practising the Hokey Cokey, Put your left leg in.....



I did not walk very far.  Oh to be up to the .59 again..

Back home, I did a bit more to paintings on the drawing board, and stripped down to my vest, I watched the birds.  So many different Redpolls.  Here is a Mr and Mrs. on the feeder.



I wore my new leggings today.  I looked like Mrs Overall with all the wrinkles,



 or Norah Batty (Last of the Summer Wine.)



Do I care ?  No.  I have done fine. Yah boo.

4 comments:

Chris said...

I envy you the lovely blue sky - dull and rainy here!

kjsutcliffe said...

Please please please send down your hot air - I would like to be able to take off at least one jumper this summer!! I adore Julie Waters as Mrs O and Nora Batty is definitely a favourite too :)

Minigranny said...

I always think that Mrs.Overall and Nora Batty are great role models!

Mum said...

I always have to turn up my leggins at least 6 inches and they still wrinkle at the ankles.
xx