Saturday 17 June 2017

Still hot.

My walk on the Prom.  The beach was full of people enjoying the weather, sand and sea.






Although the amount of reddening flesh around was a bit disturbing.  I had a short walk.  Nearly at the end of my antibiotics and the infection has cleared.  But hot is not good for COPD.

Back home and all the windows and doors open in the shedudio, which didnt make much difference.  I did manage to sort through some stuff and get it displayed.


Also I am very pleased to discover that the off cuts from the flooring are sufficient to do both shelves/seats under the windows.  

Now waiting for the hanging system to go up on the new walls so I can hang the framed paintings.  And canvases.




Lots of Goldfinches on the ground, on the feeder, up the tree.  And a juvenile.


On my way back up to the house I saw the Cranesbill had self seeded, or whatever, in a different bit of round the patio.  And I thought it lost from the  swamping of the Bishops Weed!

Happy Day, tho still hot.

2 comments:

crafty cat corner said...

Lovely shots of the goldfinches, they are one of my favourite birds.
Briony
x

Gail, northern California said...

What a tease you are to post the prints and mugs atop the chest of drawers. Love the birds chatting away atop the fence posts. The two busy with what appears to be a mating dance of some sort reminded me of Alfred Hitchcock's movie, "The Birds". Lush indigo blue.

Wish I could attend the art tour. I would make your studio my first stop.