Sunday 5 March 2017

It was all going so well.

Woke this morning for a loo visit.  My scream rattled the walls.  I will not bore you with how I managed to get upright, suffice it to say I made it to the loo in time....

Total agony.  Eventually after pain killers and moving very slowly, but moving, as that is what one is supposed to do, it became bearable.

This afternoon we decided to chance going to the Esplanade.  With the DP promising to go round corners slowly so I, hanging on to the bit on the car door, which doesnt open it, did not wrench or stretch.


There was a lot of spray from the waves.  But not much wind and not cold either.


Redshanks.



Oystercatchers.

And me.

Note the upright posture.

Walking really does help.  We didn't go far.  But I got back into the car and out of it at the other end much easier.

I am making no plans for tomorrow tho!

1 comment:

e said...

Glad you were able to get out for a bit of fresh air in nice weather.