Friday 17 February 2017

Fridays doings - or not doings.

Today the weather peeps got it right.  It was Spring like.




Cloudy tomorrow but above average temperatures.  Hmm.  I am not walking as far as I should but my back pain is tiring me out.

After my walk I went to see my good friend who frames and mounts my paintings.  I showed him my new camera.  


When I came home I downloaded the photos on to the computer.  

Who is that sad old lady?


Ye gods - its me.

I am off to the docs next week.  My back is still killing me.  My youngest child reminded me that many years ago I was diagnosed with osteo arthritis.  Pregnancy hormones got rid of it.  I have had the odd twinge.  My hands dont work so good and my toes are at a funny angle.  I googled it.  Ticked every damn box.

Thank goodness its Friday.


4 comments:

Mum said...

Yes it was a lovely day today. Thank goodness for the lovely days and the chance to toast them at the end of the day.
xx

kjsutcliffe said...

What ever the diagnosis, once you know what's up with your back then you can start getting it right!

rusty duck said...

Good luck at the doc's.

Chris said...

It seems that Spring is arriving all around the world today - the snow is melting here and it felt like the south of France or the Algarve!