Monday 21 September 2015

North East Open Studios. Closed.


Each entrant is given 2 of these signs. Well it isnt enough.



I am number 50, in the middle, and in the middle of nowhere.  The others on our mini trail were in villages.  

But I did have visitors who found me, not as many as I would like......

 Here I am holding forth (note the artists smock!) as to how I do it, while the seated one eyes up the home bakes.



Note the one on the right is watching the birds outside..........

At the end of the nine days I was well and truly shattered.

But I sold some paintings, lots of mugs!  I also got a commission.

For a painting of a Turkey.

Says it all. 



 

5 comments:

Mum said...

Well done you - you weren't left alone and you've sold mugs and got a commission. Now you can have your Shedudio all to yourself. Have a rest.
xx

rusty duck said...

Christmas is coming...
Well done.

BadPenny said...

I'm glad it was worth all your hard work Jill. Have a good rest now xx

Terra said...

That is a lot of hard work and sounds like you were successful, as people found you even though you were not in a village.

Anonymous said...

I'm so pleased you got a commission, people came, and your art (including mugs) was appreciated. Time to put your feet up for a bit! Xox