Wednesday 30 October 2013

Tonight.



Hope you enjoy these pictures.  Aurora in the North East of Scotland.

I spent most of this evening trying to warm the house up.  Message came through that there was an Aurora.  Patio doors flung wide..... Then the Dawn Patroller disappeared into the night with camera and tripod.  Returned looking very shaken.  Had a warm furry body wrapped round his legs whilst out in the pitch black.  Our cat Sith had decided to see what was going on too.  So, it wasnt a fox, or  a deer, or a wolf.....Huh.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep, that would be scary, a furry critter in the dark, yikes! What amazing photos, I have only saw this twice here, it was awe inspiring and I will never forget it,

BadPenny said...

How beautiful. I'd love to see this.

Mum said...

Oh wow!
Love from Mum
xx

Laura Whispering said...

Amazing!

rusty duck said...

Wonderful pictures, I'd love to see it too.

Anonymous said...

How very beautiful. I'm glad the Dawn Patroller also patrolled the night sky, even with furry things wrapped around his leg. (Badger?)