Saturday 17 March 2012

Saturday Silliness.


Here is my new mate Roger Rhinocerous.


He is a footstool.

 As my birthday is coming up he is my present, also wedding anniversary present and Christmas present.  for the next five years. But I just could not resist.


So morning dawned without the Dawn Patroller.  So I had to do his chores as well as mine own.  Fourteen bird feeders.  FOURTEEN.  It costs more to feed the birds than it does me and the cats together.




Roger doesnt eat anything.

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Only you could have found Roger :)
L.x.

Anonymous said...

Fun footstool! And woa...14 bird feeders....now that is devotion. How's your cat doing? Any better? xx

Foisty said...

That is the coolest foot stool I have ever seen :-) well worth missing a few special day pressies for.

Annie said...

He's well cushioned for a chap with no appetite ;D

I wouldn't have been able to resist him either!

Christine Laennec said...

What a hilarious footstool! I hope your kittycat is feeling better by now?