Monday 6 February 2012

Spring already!

First lambs.  I think these are Suffolk.  One of our neighbours breeds these.  Even down to them being artificially inseminated.




One of the many rare gulls visiting Peterhead Harbour.  Glaucous Gull.



Fishing fleet heading out of Fraserburgh Harbour.





Mending the nets before setting off for the fishing.


As you can see from the photographs our weather has been sunny, though cold.  But nothing like last year.  We have had some sleet and snow, but none of it has settled.


I am hoping to be starting on the road to getting my health back as I am about to start a course of antibiotics.  Thank you all for your kind words and wishes.


Should be springing around in no time.  Meanwhile the Dawn Patroller keeps me well supplied with photographic inspiration.

No comments: